2010年6月22日 星期二

You'r not a longer you...

actually ,i do not know you now...
befor3...you are not so。。。like this..
now,you are thought to me,and my friend...
money regardless of the very clear with me...
yup...couples who will care like tat?
you care about tat i was forget,n you'r nt care before...
1st,i borrow money with you cal you help me pay something...
after tat u tel me tat money no need giveback,you pay 4 me.
rite?all couple also like tat 1.bt before this,you tell me i owed money manny people...
for example, you tl me all i debt owed of you...
the amount of weight for 。。。RM3XX.XX...
i am dumbfounded,and i was cry alr...
i care about you than anyone else,you?
you care money with me more than care my feel...
if like tat...i need you again?
nope...i have no need you anymore...
i was completely disappointed you ...



aki...2010.06.22-12.33pm

4 則留言:

JeNny 提到...

你是指你的他更在乎钱吗多过你吗???
你们现在还好吗???
这些你有告诉他吗??

aki 提到...

他不知道,我也不想提。因为以我的脾气,会闹到很姜。。。没关系的啦~很快就没事了。

JeNny 提到...

啊??为什么要闹到那么僵呢???
要告诉他...问他什么事啊....

aki 提到...

没事了^^谢谢你关心,你们也要很幸福噢^^